Thursday, January 06, 2005

False Alarm Baby

I've been out of the office for most of the day since my soon to be born son decided to scare his mother into thinking he was ready to come. It turned out to be a false alarm, but he's head down and pointed in the right direction so it could be any day now. Then again it could still be a month away. I think I annoyed my wife's nurse since I read a book through the examination. The number one rule of any doctor visit is to bring a book because you know you're likely to sit in a little room for an hour at least before anybody sticks their head in the door and this is after sitting in the waiting room for a bit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Happy Baby to you & the Mrs.! When he actually arrives, of course.

And anybody who goes anywhere near the healthcare industry without a good book and a couple of magazines on board is a fool.

-bmarkey