Thursday, January 20, 2005

Pat Buchanan Compares Bush To Woodrow

People are often dismayed when they find out I'm a Pat Buchanan fan. The dude just cracks me up - I used to refer to him as Black Pat because he so frightened Republicans and Democrats alike with his fiery right wing isolationist rhetoric. What are my politics? Well, I consider myself a libertarian for the most part, but whenever I take any of those political tests that seem to go through the internet in waves I am usually found right in the middle of the see-saw between right and left. I belong to no party but my own conscience. But I do find myself thinking Buchanan could be proved right in this article, although it is typical of his isolationist stance in that he'll have died long before his views will be proved or disproved.

No comments: